Obesity is a condition when the body weight is higher than recommended according to sex, age and height of the person. Obesity is caused mainly due to overeating and low physical activity level. It causes mild symptoms and leads to both light and severe complications, such as sleeping difficulties and sleep apnea, degenerative joints, herniated disc, diabetes, stroke, heart diseases and hypertension.
The Tivoni method contributes to effective weight control, and to a better self-controlling on food quality and amounts. It results a great solution for obesity, with long-term results and no damage to the body.
Most of the diets may cause harm, since they force the body to lose weight incorrectly, which injures internal organs. Uncontrolled diets lead to weight loss, but also harm various important tissues, such as the muscles. It also effects the most important muscle of them all – the heart.
Recent studies show that 95% of the people starting uncontrolled diets end up weighting more than at the starting point.
Treatment by Tivoni
|Obesity||Direction for use||Monthly|
|WellTiv-10||1 full tablespoon, twice a day, with cup of water or juice, two hours before meal. Recommended to start with 1 teaspoon and increase the amount gradually.||2-3 Boxes|
|*For the most comprehensive and precise treatment, and in severe cases, please contact the Training Division of TIVONI by firstname.lastname@example.org|
Did you know?
- Uncontrolled diets are a crucial factor that leads to obesity, contrary to the belief of the public that diets supposed to lead us to a weight loss, but it usually followed by weight gain.
- Studies show that people who use low-fat food tend to be more obsessive than those who consume non-diet products. The Tivoni method claims that the body cannot be fooled, that’s why the natural control mechanisms of the human body should be turned on.
Factors of Obesity
Obesity is caused by high energy consuming comparing to low energy waste (ie – too much high calorie food and too little physical activity).
Other factors of obesity are:
- Metabolic disorders
- Hormonal disorders and especially disturbance in leptin hormone, which is responsible for satiety feeling.
- Natural tendency.
- An excess of insulin in the blood.
Types of Obesity
Obesity is divided by different grades of severity, according to the BMI index:
- The result of 25-30 will be defined as light overweight
- The result of 30-40 will be defined as overweight
- The result of 40 and higher will be defined as dangerous obesity.