Insomnia or as it called sleep problems are various disorders causing difficulties and preventing continuous night sleep.
There was a connection found between insomnia and obesity, diabetes, hypertension and stress. Dietary supplements and unique catalysts developed by Tivoni Company provide a solution for physiological and mental factors that helps to reduce stress and insomnia. So all you have to do is to organize appropriate surroundings for a good night sleep.
Insomnia is a group of problems that disturb the night sleep.
Most of the adults need 7-8 hours of continuous sleep per day. The younger the person is, the more sleep he needs, and the more it is crucial to the regular functions. At older ages the need for sleep reduces.
Insomnia contains one or more of the following parameters: difficulty in falling asleep (over twenty minutes of lying relaxed in a comfortable bed without falling asleep), waking up during the night and not being able to sleep continuously, early awakening and difficulty orinability to fall asleep again, or a very light and disturbed, poor sleep which leads to a feeling of exhaustion in the morning.
Treatment by Tivoni
|Insomnia||Direction for use||Monthly|
|StabiTiv||1-2 capsules, 3 times a day, with meal.||3-6 Boxes|
|BeauTiv||2 capsules, twice a day, with meal.||2 Boxes|
|Cell Oxygen 2||1 tablespoon, 3 times a day, with meal (start gradually).||2 Bottles|
|*For the most comprehensive and precise treatment, and in severe cases, please contact the Training Division of TIVONI by email@example.com|
Did you know?
- About 1,500 deaths and approximately 200,000 vehicle accidents are being caused by fatigue every year.
- The assumption is that over 95% of people in the Western world suffer from insomnia at some stage of their live, while 15% of the population in the developed countries suffers from chronic insomnia.
Types of disease
- Transient Insomnia – recurring Insomnia, or reoccurrence during few days only.
- Short-Term Insomnia –Insomnia which lasts no longer than three weeks.
- Chronic Insomnia –Insomnia which occurs three time a week and more and lasts over three weeks, and the patient reports dysfunction due to lack of sleep.