Contains: 60 Capsules
A natural treatment for heartburn, irritable bowel and digestive sensitivities.
HoTiv – a natural biologically active dietary supplement for treating digestive disorders, such as heartburn, gastro esophageal reflux syndrome (GERD), hiatal hernia, irritable bowel syndrome, and more.
What is HoTiv?
HoTiv provides a sufficient and effective treatment for various damages caused to the digestive system as a result of increase in negative effects, such as: malnutrition, use of various medication, stresses, depression and anxiety, smoking, drinking and more.
Why do we need HoTiv?
In a time when most people are involuntarily had joined the “exclusive club” of digestive problems, HoTiv provides a real treatment for the damages caused to the digestive system, and significantly improves the quality of life.
HoTiv is an innovative development aimed to create unique mucus, which covers the digestive system with important protection components, for building and restoring the activity of the mucous membranes and the whole digestive tissue.
The cover created by HoTiv is affective against harmful elements threatening the digestive mucus, such as acidic or fried food, chemicals and particles of smoking, alcohol, medications and more.
That way, HoTiv helps to prevent and treat gastrointestinal mucosal inflammation and relieves many symptoms, such as heartburn, reflux, hiatal hernia and irritable bowel syndrome.
The benefits of HoTiv
- Relaxation and relief of heartburn – in mouth, throat and esophagus.
- Effective in treating reflux and hiatal hernia, combined with CalTiv.
- For relieving cough and infections in throat and bladder, combined with CalTiv.
- For soothing burns, minor wounds and various skin irritations (external use).
- Effective when combined with CalTiv, for treating Helicobacter pylori and calming inflammation and ulcers in the digestive tract.
Composition: Olmos, licorice.
General usage guidelines:
1 capsule, 3 times a day. It is recommended to open up the capsule and mix its content in a glass of water.