Out of stock
What is Op-Tiv?
Op-Tiv is a balanced nutritional assortment of a wide variety of essential elements vital to eye health.
Op-Tiv is produced using an innovative technology, which allows maximum efficiency of the treatment, thanks to the high availability of the natural ingredients (Lutein, Astaxanthin, Zeaxanthin and more), needed in order to treat various eye conditions: Age related macular degeneration (AMD), Cataract, conjunctivitis, decreasing eyesight and more.
Why is it that, so often eye treatment is not effective? One of the more fundamental factors that prevents success in eye treatments has to do with the retinal blood barrier, which prevents blood from properly reaching the eyes and thus prevents them from getting all the essential nutrients they need to maintain optimal health.
One of Op-Tiv’s prominent advantages is improving blood flow to the eyes. This is the only way we can ensure the eye gets a proper supply of all the nutrients and Carotenoids that are essential for eye health and prevention of future diseases.
Did you know?:
- 80% of the information we receive through our senses comes through eyesight!
- The most common cause of blindness over the age of fifty is a disease that causes degeneration of the macula in the retina tissue. The disease affects the eye’s ability to perceive subtle details, and causes loss of visual acuity and even blindness.
A common myth states that routine eye examinations are not required before the age of 40.
False! Some diseases may develop regardless of age, and therefore everyone should get an eye exam at least once a year.
- Helps treating and preventing Age related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Helps treating Cataract and conjunctivitis
- Contributes to eyesight sharpness and improvement of focus and night vision
- Improves the blood flow to the eyes and prevents tired eyes
- An important addition to a conventional treatment of glaucoma (after consulting a doctor)
- Being a superb anti-oxidant it reduces the aging of the eyes
- Protects the eyes from UV radiation and prevents penetration of blue light which damages the eyes
- An important addition for diabetics who wish to reduce the risk of diabetic-retinopathy
Op-Tiv contributes also to general health:
- Enhances the production of melanin necessary for the proper skin color.
- Reduces age spots, delays skin aging and protects it from UV radiation – from the inside.
- Important for the health of the heart, blood vessels, brain, nervous system, liver.
Keeps gums healthy.
Directions for use
For the treatment of macular degeneration, cataracts, eye infections, focusing difficulty and more:
1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening, with meals. Recommended together with Cell Oxygen -2 and T-3.
1 capsule once a day with meal.
For the prevention of sun damage to the skin, reduction of spots and skin aging:
1 capsule, 3 times a day, taken together with BeauTiv.
General: It is recommended to use Op-Tiv starting at the age of 35, to prevent loss of visual acuity which is impaired with age.
Why do we need Op-Tiv?
Op-Tiv contains a balanced composition of carotenoid compounds, which rehabilitate pigments in the macula and help vision focus and in filtering blue light – harmful to the eye cells. Op-Tiv contributes to the repair of the macular structure and helps maintain eye health, reduces the risk of macular degeneration, and takes care of damaged cells.
Instead of fighting loss of eyesight – prevent it!
The eye – a small, sensitive organ, but incredibly important. The eye is under risk of many diseases: macular degeneration – AMD (the main reason of blindness from age fifty), cataracts, weakening of focus, difficulty in night vision, eye fatigue, eye infections, glaucoma and more.
Age-related vision degeneration (AMD) occurs when the fragile center of the retina called the macula (responsible for visual acuity and vision center) suffers from a dramatic reduction in the level of pigments, causing damage to the eye up to the point of optic atrophy and sometimes blindness. Eye damage occur over time, and must be stopped in time!
What causes the development of eye diseases?
Eye diseases are a symptom of aging, as well as damage caused by accumulation of solar radiation (blue light), smoking, alcohol and medications, exposure to radiation emitted from a PC, use of mobile phones and watching TV.